New G7 Ezy Farmnavigator: Intelligent farming, made easy
In time for FierAgricola Verona 2016, AvMap launches G7 Ezy: the new entry-level product in the Farmnavigator family, dedicated to intelligent agriculture
February 1st, 2016: AvMap, the Italian manufacturer of GPS solutions since 1994, presents G7 Ezy FARMNAVIGATOR, an affordable and easy-to-use GPS that can be adopted by farms of any size. G7 Ezy Farmnavigator is ideal for basic operation such as mapping, weeding, fertilizing, and phytosanitary treatments.
The software is farmer-friendly, with a very intuitive interface and large buttons for each function. In the field view you can keep an eye on all the most important data and everything is within reach thanks to the collapsible menus. You can use multiple finger gestures on the Multi-touch display to scroll menus or to zoom in and out the field view.
“If you thought Intelligent Farming technology was not for you, G7 Ezy Farmnavigator will change your mind.” declared Simone Lazzarini, Director at AvMap. “The G6 and G7 series have been successful especially in South America, for this reason we have thought about a low-cost solution to allow any European farmer to finally embrace Intelligent Farming” and concluded “and other news is coming soon for the more advanced users too.”
With G7 Ezy Farmnavigator you can:
• Map your fields and create your fields' database
• Follow the Satellite Assisted Guidance with A-B parallel guidelines, identical contour curves, adaptive contour (NEW) or pivot guidelines (NEW)
• Manage the headland (NEW)
• Save and manage all the data in the Jobs' Database
• Configure your implements
• Control the sprayboom sections manually or automatically (when connected to a compatible controller)
What's new compared to the previous G7:
• G7 Ezy Farmnavigator comes with a simplified Graphic User Interface to help the operator easily choose the right settings, follow the guidelines and manage data.
• The Advanced Parallel Guidance features now adaptive contour guidelines: the parallel lines adapts dynamically as you drive and avoid obstacles.
• You can also choose Pivot guidelines.
• The Advanced Section Control lets you close or open manually a section from the G7 Ezy display forcing the automatic control.
• An improved data management: for each job, G7 Ezy saves farmer, activity, field, implements used, products used, worked area, total time etc.
• The headland management optimizes spraying and seeding operations especially for irregular and triangular areas. The headland function can be used with A-B parallel guidelines, identical contour curves and adaptive contour guidelines, and it allows working the headland at the end, avoiding unnecessary overlaps.
G7 Ezy Farmnavigator features an incredibly bright 7” sun-light readable display with 16 million colours. The bonded LCD reduces the reflections, increases the contrast ratio, and eliminates condensation. Dust and water proof, it is suitable for use on tractors without a cab. The display is covered edge to edge with hard glass that can be easily cleaned from dust in one swipe. G7 Ezy Farmnavigator is powerful and tough, yet weighs only 640 g. The install takes only few minutes: place the Farmnavigator on the bracket, plug the power cable and connect the external antenna into the DB9 serial connector.
Last, but not least, the FARMNAVIGATOR family is now complete with a full range of useful accessories such as power adaptors and connection cables for any need.
FARMNAVIGATOR can be combined with the new Smart GPS / GNSS receiver that offers GPS and GLONASS concurrent GNSS operation, SBAS tracking for increased position accuracy and 10 Hz Update rate; it is NMEA 0183 compatible and it connects to G7 Ezy with a 4m power cable. You can also choose the other compatible DGPS receivers to fit your precision requirements.
- G7 Ezy FARMNAVIGATOR € 1200 + taxes
(Including display, protective cover, powered bracket with cigarette lighter plug and holder with suction cup.)
- G7 Ezy FARMNAVIGATOR + Smart GPS/GNSS receiver € 1450 + taxes
- Smart GPS / GNSS receiver € 295 + taxes
Available at AvMap www.avmap.it/AvMapIntelligentAgriculture and its distributors
G7 Ezy FARMNAVIGATOR technical specifications
- Display: 7” bonded LCD, 1024x600 px, 1000 nits
- Capacitive Multi -Touch Screen
- Built-in WAAS / EGNOS / MSAS
- External u-blox GPS antenna with 50 cm accuracy
- Supply Voltage: 10-35 Vdc
- Power consumption: 820 mA MAX @ 12V (~10 W)
- Power cable with cigarette lighter plug ( adapters for Cobo or Spade terminals available as options)
- 2 serial ports: 1x DB9 powered 12V DC, 1x DB
- Operating temperature: 0°+55 °
- Storage temperature: -30 °C + 80 °
- Water and dustproof iP5
- Dimensions: 188 x 146 x 33 m
- Weight: 640 g
AvMap, the Italian manufacturer of navigation systems since 1994, offers a wide range of applications in different sectors: avionics, marine electronics, automotive and precision farming. AvMap manufactures products for the B2B, B2B and OEM markets. AvMap Products are 100% made in Italy and sold worldwide. AvMap’ partners include PSA Group (Peugeot and Citroën), Toyota, Jeppesen and many others.
PR Contact: Chiara Viganò firstname.lastname@example.org +39 0585 772304
Sales info: email@example.com